International Experience – International Quality
Messe München, one of the world’s leading trade show companies, brings together 2.000.000 visitors with more than 30.000 participants each year in approx. 40 trade fairs it organizes in Munich.
IFAT is the world’s leading trade event for environmental technology. A total of 3,097 of exhibitors from 59 countries, and 136,885 visitors from 168 countries took part in thelast event. IFAT is held every two years in Munich.
IFAT Eurasia, which is held alternately with IFAT Munich every two years, will be hosting all interested parties from the region.
IFAT Eurasia strengthens its position as leading environmental trade fair in the region.
IFAT Eurasia 2017, which took place between February 16 – 18,
again demonstrated the continuing importance of Turkey as a hub for
the environmental sector in the Eurasian region. The space taken up
by this exhibition in the Istanbul Expo Center (IFM) increased to over
17,000 square meters.
A total of 412 exhibitors and represented brands from 18 countries took part in the second edition of Eurasia’s Leading Trade Fair for Environmental Technologies.
IFAT Eurasia proved its objective to be the leading platform for environmental technologies.
- The only organization that can reach sector stakeholders widely scattered in an extensive geographic area, including Turkey, the Balkans, Commonwealth of Independent States, the Middle East, North Africa and Turkic Republics.
- An international events program to be organized using MMI and IFAT connections.
- International pavilions with a high number of participants.
- Valuable support from national and international institutions and organizations.
- Worldwide promotion and marketing activities carried out via Messe Muenchen network of representatives
- Effective local presentation campaign.
- The only address where buyers from the public and private sectors will meet .
- The only address in the region for public officials who only have time to participate in international fairs.
- Media support on the international level.
- The only fair in the region where new and state-of-the-art technologies can be found together.