INTERNATIONAL EXPERIENCE – INTERNATIONAL QUALITY
Messe München, one of the world’s leading trade show companies, brings together 2.000.000 visitors with more than 30.000 participants each year in approx. 40 trade fairs it organizes in Munich.
IFAT is the world’s leading trade event for environmental technology. A total of 3,081 of exhibitors from 59 countries, and 135,288 visitors from 168 countries took part in the last event. IFAT is held every two years in Munich.
IFAT Eurasia, which is held alternately with IFAT Munich every two years, will be hosting all interested parties from the region.
IFAT EURASIA created an extraordinary climate in its premiere at Ankara April 16-18, 2015
IFAT Eurasia 2015 hosted 362 companies from Turkey and 16 countries in Congresium Ankara halls and the additional open area.
76% of the exhibitors and 81% of the visitors declared that they will continue to participate in 2017.
With all statistics and the ambience created, IFAT Eurasia proved its objective to be the Leading Trade Fair of the Region
- The only organization that can reach sector stakeholders widely scattered in an extensive geographic area, including Turkey, the Balkans, Commonwealth of Independent States, the Middle East, North Africa and Turkic Republics.
- An international events program to be organized using MMI and IFAT connections.
- International pavilions with a high number of participants.
- Valuable support from national and international institutions and organizations.
- Worldwide promotion and marketing activities carried out via Messe Muenchen network of representatives
- Effective local presentation campaign.
- The only address where buyers from the public and private sectors will meet .
- The only address in the region for public officials who only have time to participate in international fairs.
- Media support on the international level.
- The only fair in the region where new and state-of-the-art technologies can be found together.